Making Life Better Every Day for Every Resident in Every Way We Can…
Without pausing and reflecting, moments in time will pass by all too easily.
Moments in Time Montessori based memory care program is designed to capture our residents’ special moments in any given time, to validate and allow purposeful living while interacting positively within their environment allowing them to function at their highest level. We encourage our residents to age in place in an environment created to stimulate memories through senses, revisit and ignite life skills, and create new memories through personalized engagement.
Moments in Time Montessori-Based Dementia Program
The Montessori-Based Dementia Program® is designed to allow residents to be as independent as possible, able to make choices, and who are treated with respect and dignity.
Key Elements of the Program Include:
- Enable resident to positively interact with their environment and to function at their optimal level
Individualized Life Engagement Program
- Created/designed based on the wants, needs, and abilities of the resident
- Focus on each resident’s strengths and abilities that remain
- Focus on each resident’s interests based on their memorable experience profile
- Moments in Time Montessori competency testing
- Family and friend’s education through support group and family resource library
Health and Wellness
- Encourage each resident to maintain their independence as they transition through the dementia process through specialized programs
- Provide a safe, supportive, and productive environment which allows their personality to emerge and encourages positive behaviors while maintaining respect and dignity
- Enable family and friends to actively reconnect with their loved one as they actively participate in the educational process
We’ve Been There. We Understand.
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or Dementia can be difficult. Call to see how we can support you.